Concealed Weapons Permit

If you are a legal resident of the Town of York and would like to apply or renew your concealed weapons permit, you may do so in person at the Administration office at the Police Department.
The Administration office is open Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. and you may contact them at 207-363-1031.

If you are a non-resident, please refer to the Maine State Police Department website.

Show All Answers

1. How do I obtain a copy of an Accident Report?
2. Concealed Weapons Permit
3. What is the cost to request an Incident Report?
4. How can I get a Background Check?
5. Beach Parking Permit Stickers
6. Parking Ticket Appeal
7. Paying Parking Tickets Online
8. Parking Information - Rates and Hour of Enforcement
9. Yard Sale Permit information